Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Movies this weekend

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Movies this weekend

    The following showtimes are good for Fri Oct 3, 2008 thru Thursday Oct 9, 2008

    1) NEW!! Beverly Hills Chihuahua rated PG showing Sat and Sun at 1:15, 3:15,
    5:15, 7:15 and 9:15
    Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 5:15, 7:15, and 9:15

    2) NEW!! Nick And Nora's Infinite Playlist rated PG 13 Showing Sat and Sun at
    1:30, 3:30, 5:30, 7:30 and 9:25
    Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 5:30, 7:30 and 9:25

    3) NEW!! How To Loose Friends and Alienate People rated R showing Sat and Sun at
    2:10, 4:25, 7:05 and 9:20
    Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 4:25, 7:05 and 9:20

    4) Lakeview Terrace rated PG-13 showing Sat and Sun at 2:00, 4:15, 7:10, 9:40
    Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 4:15, 7:10, and 9:40

    5) Tyler Perry's Family that Preys rated PG-13 showing every night at 8:45 pm
    only

    6) Eagle Eye rated PG-13 showing Sat and Sun at 2:05, 4:35, 7:00, 9:35
    Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 4:35, 7:00, 9:35

    7) Igor rated PG showing Sat and Sun at 2:30, 4:30, and 6:45
    Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 4:30 and 6:45

    8) My Best Friends Girl rated R showing Sat and Sun at 2:15, 4:45, 7:20, 9:30
    Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 4:45, 7:20, 9:30

    The Central Drive-in Theatre 276-679-3761 will be showing a standard Double Feature Friday and Saturday. We are closed on Sunday as the Season is almost over this year. We have two good comedies movies showing and yes we are open even if it rains.

    First Feature at 8:00 pm is The House Bunny rated PG-13
    Second Feature at 9:30 pm is Tropic Thunder rated R
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Movies this weekend

    Going to try and catch How to Lose Friends and Alienate People this weekend.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Movies this weekend

    I've not seen a single movie this summer... as a matter of fact I can't recall what the last movie I saw was...

    I always have intentions of seeing movies it just hasn't happened yet
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Movies this weekend

    Really upset that Religulous isn't playing.
    I've been anticipating it for quite some time.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Movies this weekend

    It more than likely wont be playing around here. There would more than likely be a few protests for it playing if they ever decided to
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  6. #6
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Movies this weekend

    Grreeaatt. I'll just have to wait to Netflix it because some people can't get off of their religious high horse.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Woody's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2008
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Movies this weekend

    My youngest wanted to see Igor last weekend. If your kids must see it, wait for the DVD. It is the dullest animated movie I have ever saw.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •